Monday, October 22, 2007

I did it!!




I really cannot believe I am blogging. I spent the past year enjoying my friends blogs. But for lack of time and the thought of it being "unsafe", I had just chosen to enjoy others and not create my own. My hopes are that now I can share our crazy, but wonderful, days with friends and family that would not otherwise hear from us on a daily basis. Pictures are compliments from Grandaddy and Grandmama's last visit. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey,
i really wish i had time to blog and was this computer savvy. Maybe one day i can grow up to be just like you.
your big sister

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you- and I guess you are going to make me do this too! The pics are adorable- I might have to bring Jackson home with me!

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow and wow! Must I say I am impressed. You have now joined the ranks of those "awesome women who pray, homeschool, keep their house clean, love their babies, and ...BLOG". How they do it I haven't a clue but maybe you can let me know as I'm still trying to get a handle on the first four.

--Shelley said...

I am so excited and ready to laugh!

Cara said...

Very cute Stacey, I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your precious family. Keep them coming!