Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Thank you Grandaddy!!!!!!
We have the best Grandaddy in the world. Kris's dad drove up for the weekend a few weeks ago to help us build a raised garden bed. It turned out perfect.
Mamma's Stud!!! He loves a job to do. He waters and checks the garden daily!!!
Grandaddy built the raised bed in no time, but he probably would have finished in half the time if he had not had two little helpers!!
Grandaddy was so patient and took time to explain what he was doing and why it had to be done that way. At one point, Hamilton was reading the level.
Mommy is so bad. I would do anything in the world to bring joy to my children. Soooo, I purchased a watermelon from Walmart and put it by the watermelon plant. And yes, my boys now think the watermelon plant is magic.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One day I'm going to come steal your father-in-law! He is soooooo helpful! Your boys are going to LOVE that garden- I wonder if we have any room for one.....
Post a Comment