Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Home School Room

What a mess!! I got a wild hair last week and decided that Hamilton and I, on our own, could rearrange rooms in preperation for our home school classroom. Our mission was to move Samuel out of his room, (the room you see below) into Jack old room ( the 3rd picture), and to move Jack and Hamilton into Hamilton's old room ( the last picture). We made a mess to say the least. Once we started, I realized how much STUFF the boys had. .......toys, clothes, books, junk. So it ended up being a sort and clean out week. After a few days of very hard work, everyone made it to their new location. Now, I think I have changed my mind. I drive Kris crazy sometime (probably all the time). Hamilton has gone from a queen size bed to the top bunk. He has not complained, but he is not sleeping as well. He also misses having HIS room. Being the oldest sometimes he just wants to get away from his brothers. So who knows what we will end up doing. I love the last picture. Jack would climb the bed and slide down. He cried when we set the bed back up!



1 comment:

Donna said...

Don't tell me you are giving up your classroom dream!