Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mama's Working.......


....Not really. I am now selling Premier Designs Jewelry. I insanely love jewelry!!!!! I had my first party Monday night and LOVED it. I was really ready to do something a little girly. Considering I live in the house with 4 males, it was time for me to have some girl time. Hamilton even asked me a few Sundays ago why I wear fish hooks in my ears!!!!!!!!! Where is my little girl?


Premier is something I can do in the evenings as a break from being Mommy and earn a little extra money. I really want it to be a ministry opportunity also. I think it is huge for other women to open their home to you. I am hoping my parties will be a time of encouragement and relaxation for other mothers/women who are in the same boat I am in. (THE CRAZY BOAT!!!!)


2 comments:

--Shelley said...

i love that you referred to yourself as "mama". that may only be funny to a few readers (me and dt). i know you are a mama but it took me back to clements. oh the days. what were we thinking half the time?!

Donna said...

Mama- we need to chat- McWane Center this Friday with Tally too- you coming?