Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We finally made it to a pumpkin patch. It was wonderful, and we always have a great time. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year.....cooler weather, football, fall events, and Thanksgiving. My mom is still helping Anna out, so we picked her and Ben up yesterday to join our outing.


Mom had her work cut out for her. She chased Ben all over the place. He did great on the train and hay rides. I really think he enjoys being with my boys.
My boys on the hay ride. Yes, we were the only ones riding!!!!


My three little sunflowers.



My mom and I laughed because Sam picked the bumpiest pumpkin. He thought is was great!!! He is so funny!!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you go to the pumpkin patch in clanton? I thought it was just great.
We love the fall weather as well! Your boys are adorable.
Cara