Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh My Gosh....I am going CRAZY!!!

I am so tired of waking up in the morning and having to brace myself for a sun up to sun down day of whining and fighting. It is constant in this house. It never ever ends. Hamilton just pretended to unleash his ant farm on Jack. Jack is rolling in the floor screaming ants are on him. They have already been in a fist fight over the cars soundtrack. Jack got push by Sam and went flying across the floor. When Jack got up it was on. He charged Sam and used his greatest defense....his teeth. Sam just screams and screams and screams and runs to his room screaming "Mommy I don't love you anymore". (At this time, it is not even 9:00 in the morning.) If that came out of Hamilton or Jacks mouth, I would worry. But coming from Samuel it doesn't really evoke much emotion from me. My boys individually would all be angels. But put them in a room together and they will beat the crap out of each other every time. (I swear someone just called wanting me to pledge money to stop child abuse in America. Is there a hidden camera somewhere in my house? Really?) I love being a mother. I especially love being a mother to three boys. But my days are long and hard. We have had a month of very little outside time due to sickness and cold weather. I am sure that has added to the climax today. I know that constant laundry, vacuuming breakfast, lunch and dinner off the floors, constantly picking up and putting away toys, washing sand out of their hair, changing diapers and wiping behinds are all part of just being a mother. I really don't mind those things either. But I cannot deal with constant whining, teasing, and fighting. It makes me CRAZY!!!! So I am going this morning to purchase How to Have a New Child by Friday from Lifeway. It is 50% right now. Hopefully this time next week I will be able to blog about our peaceful home. Until then Mommy boot camp is officially beginning.

4 comments:

Tennille said...

I'm exhausted just reading this!!! Oh girl- I would run, run, run:)

Donna said...

I'm currently borrowing "Creative Correction" by Lisa Welchel from a friend. Hope the boys got outside since it was warmer today! Hang in there girl! You are a great mommy!

Anonymous said...

Do you live in my houe? I think we have the same kids! I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! ~Ginger

Anonymous said...

Your day sounds alot like Tonya's but she has 3 year twin boys so can you imagine her day. She feels exactly like you do. Her day begins at 6:00 and doesn't end until 11:00 that night. WOW

Love you
Wanda