We are enjoying the holidays this year. The boys are the perfect age. They are super excited and super wild. We made our first gingerbread house this year. Hamilton and I had so much fun we decided to make it a Christmas tradition. The boys are enjoying helping me bake and getting to wrap presents. It delights me that they take such joy in giving to others. Samuel is so quick to tell you that Christmas isn't about presents and candy....he says "it is about baby Jesus and the manger". Jesus is God's perfect gift to us. We need nothing else. We truly are blessed. Merry Christmas!!!!!
6 comments:
FINALLY- some pictures and posting from Stacey Jean!! LOVE the matching jammies!!! Can't believe they all sat with Santa- I remember the year that you AND your mom had to sit with Santa- ha! Can't wait to visit soon- Merry Christmas!
That's a cool gingerbread house.
Ask Hamilton if we can eat it?
Daddy
Adorable! They are getting so big. I am putting a dog like that on my Christmas list. What kind did you say he is?
Cara
Adorable! They are getting so big. I am putting a dog like that on my Christmas list. What kind did you say he is?
Cara
Great pictures, I love the first one with Molly and the boys; they're really growing up fast. I'll miss being with Jackson during Sunday School! Wishing you great times with your family during Christmas and having fun with new traditions.
Karen
To answer Kris' question, no you cannot eat the gingerbread house because Molly already ate it. Along with some peanut butter cookies. Molly is having her a Merry Christmas.
-anna
Post a Comment