Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Down and Out
I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have blogged. We got sick about 2 1/2 weeks ago with a horrible stomach bug. Just when we would think it was over, it would start all over again. Kris has been the only one spared. On top of the stomach bug, Hamilton had a sore throat and fever that has latest for about a week and a half. Kris took him to the doctor Monday morning (I was in bed sick). After some blood work that came back negative for mono and other things, the doctor just thinks we have had a really bad stomach virus. I have cleaned more bathrooms and washed more clothes in the past two weeks. I must say Kris did his share of laundry and even took off all day Monday so I could rest and get well. I do love him. I think it is safe to say we are ready to be well and ready for warm weather to be here to stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So glad ya'll are on the mend!!!
Oh stomach bugs are the worst! Glad you survived and that your hubby helped you. I miss you- can't wait to visit soon- after we move on the 27th.
Sorry to hear that you have had a bad month. We have also had that bad bug and 2 of us landed in the hospital.
Glad that it is getting warmer so I can air out my house. Ya'll stay well... Easter in 5 more days.
Love ya'll
Post a Comment