Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Fall

Fall Festival with some homeschool friends from church.


Everywhere I saw Hamilton, I saw Faith.  Does it really start this early?

Sweet Sam

Jack picking a pumpkin.

Mr. Cool.


Boys carving our pumpkin.

My boys from church over for Sunday lunch.

Sweet Edrick


Cute little Tibias


Yeah Tibias found a costume....Little AL.  Unfortunately he got the tummy bug and could not join us trick or treating on sorority row.

Best little buds.





Lugie and Mario.  They play the role perfectly. 


Mercades and LaChina joined us at the university for trick or treating. They took my boys by the hand and kept them under control the whole time.  I need to hire them out.




Little Jack in the bottom left is Tebo...too funny.


Our group from church.  Unfortunately the fun didn't last long.  The tornado alarms went off not long after we got there.  The party got cut short.

But Joey saved the day with 10 pizzas, so we went to the Church to enjoy fun fellowship and yummy pizza.

1 comment:

MELANIE said...

Joey bought and Brett carried them up the stairs. Ha!