Friday, April 29, 2011

Tuscaloosa Tornado





Well this week has been hard to say the least. I have been very sick. I had to have a DNC Tuesday, got severe infection, ran 104 fever, almost got put in hospital, had to send kids to my parents in Mobile I felt so bad, and a tornado plowed though my town destroying my church and the community that I love. I have bascily spent the week crying, watching the news, and trying to rest per doctors instruction. The the pictures are hard to look at. Many kids we ministered to through chruch lost their homes. Actually all but one family. My heart breaks. I feel bad that I am sitting in a nice home, with air condition, food, tv, cell phone, etc. when so many people are suffering. Here are a few pictures of my church. I think it would have been easier to see my home destroyed than my church. Yes, I know the church is not a building, it's the people but it is still hard to see a place I love so much destroyed.

No comments: