Sunday, May 15, 2011

Munn family beach trip

Gigi, Ellie, Stella, and Anna at the Back Porch for Mothers Day celebration.





My sweet family. I look at this picture and cannot help but think how blessed I am.





Maggie and Ellie.





Gillespie's and Sod's.





The boys.





Marmee and Ellie.





Love him.





Ellie grace.





Anna and Stella.





Marmee and papa.





Papa rented an over 5,000 sq ft house equipped with a full arcade. Everyone was happy...even Kris.





Mags.





Stella.





Two of my favorite boys and bestest cousins.





My hubby.





Me and sweet Ellie.





Sam riding waves.





Ellie, Hamilton, and jack.





House pool.





Papa included a golf cart rental to our amazing week. Thank you papa. He spoils my kids rotten.





Cool jerk. I can hardly believe we have a teenager among us.





We had an amazing week at the beach. It provided a much needed week of rest and relaxation for me. My boys loved being with all of there cousins. The week made me so grateful for family. A huge thank you to Marmee and Papa who made the week possible.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: