Thursday, November 10, 2011

We caved

Hamilton loves animals. He wants to be a vet so much so that when he misses one problem on a math sheet, he cries and says "I'll never make it into vet school now". He has been wanting a cat for about a year now. Kris is allergic and not being sure if any of the boys are, we have been reluctant to give into his wishes. But after looking into it for a few months, we caved at got this cute 7 week old kitten that Hamilton named Zeus. Hamiltons birthday is next week so it is kinda an early present. I want to expose him to everything that he loves. And he LOVES animals. Some of my greatest childhood memories are of my pets. No doubt Hamiltons will be to. Thank you Daddy.







-





This is what I saw when I walked into his room the night we got back from the beach. Molly was so happy to see him. So sweet. I just love my responsible Hamilton.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: