Monday, March 17, 2008

Road Trip to Chattanooga!!!!!!






This past weekend Kris, Hamilton, and I headed to Chattanooga. I was a attending a Children's Desiring God conference and Kris and Hamilton were able to spend some great father/son time. We drove up Friday evening. I became a little worried when Hamilton began crying in the car and missing his brothers. Once Mommy got in the backseat with him, he cheered up and the rest of the trip was a blast. Kris did a great job of making the weekend all about Hamilton. He picked Outback to eat at Friday night, which was wonderful for me because I am an Outback freak. When we got to the hotel, we had 2 queen beds. Hamilton insisted I sleep with him, so of coarse I did. The next morning he rolled over and said he had sweet dreams because he slept next to me. Oh h0w I LOVE my first born son!!!!!!


Saturday morning Kris and Hamilton dropped me off at my conference, and they spent the day at the Chattanooga aquarium. They had a blast!!! Hamilton's favorite part was petting the stingray. They had such a great time, we plan to return will all of the boys in the future.

1 comment:

--Shelley said...

i love my first born son too. and boy does he loves his mama! (and he loves to cuddle beside her too.)