It is probably quit an understatement to say that good things come to those who wait. I have wanted a Suburban, yes a gas hog, for YEARS!!!! Kris always said when he could get me one he would. His car ended up being totaled from his wreck, so it left us needing a vehicle. He kept his promise today and I ended up with a pimped out Suburban. I LOVE IT!!! My sweet husband now drives my old mini-van. So FUNNY!!!
3 comments:
Stacey, first of all, great car! I hope it is hybrid ;-) Secondly, great picture on the header.
~Michael
OH MY GOODNESS- first you got your leather couch, now you got your suburban- all your dreams are coming true girl! That car is beautiful!! You always said you wanted a car big enough to put kids in the back and pretend they weren't there! haha! CALL me sometime next week! P.S. nice pimping of the blog- adding music and a friend's list- nice touches!
I'm totally cracking up right now! I love it! Thanks for the sweet posts! It's amazing how time flies. We'd love to get together next time your in B'ham!
Post a Comment