Yes, this is my sweet husband's car. He was in a four car accident coming home from the Alabama game Saturday night. Thankfully he was not injured other than being extremely sore. We know all too well how this could have ended. He had his seat belt on and his car took the 45+ mile an hour impact VERY well. We are waiting to hear if the car can be fixed. So this week we are a one car family. We are so thankful Daddy is Ok. Thank you Lord for your hand of protection over Kris Saturday night!!!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness- that is terrifying! I'm so glad he is okay- that is so scary- thank you Lord for angels protecting daddy! Hope you guys are doing okay! Call me!
Oh Stacey, I'm so glad everyone is safe and okay! I hate that you're having to deal with the car now. What a frightening experience!
Post a Comment