Daddy and Hamilton on their way to the game today. Hamilton was so excited. It is so much fun the older the boys get being able to do different activities that we ALL enjoy. Daddy was thrilled about this Father / Son outing.
Hope they had fun!! BTW...Allen is at the game as well! Roll tide :) Thanks for keeping up the blog, it is fun to see your boys grow up. Hope all is well!
Hi Kris and Stacey, If this is a duplicate, I'm sorry. I just don't think the first one work. Anyway, my name is Becky, I ran across your Blog on a hyperoxaluria search. I read it and cried and cried. I, unfortunately know exactly how you feel right now. Three out of the four of our children have PH1(Primary Hyperoxaluria) Our 7 yr. old boy has had a kidney/liver transplant and our two daughters 2 & 10 have'nt had any symptoms. We went through a few VERY hard years, but nobody would every know it to look at my kids now. They are all so healthy!! You have a special family, I know that because I know God doesn't send challenges like these to the weak... and through these challenges you will become even stronger. And you know that those little boys are very special little spirits sent to Angel parents to take care of them. Please call or e-mail. My husband and I would love to walk through this with you. It helps to have someone that understands.. and honestly we feel like pros now. I know you're still waiting on your results but please call because I have some great contacts for you that you should know about. Take Care and cherish those beautiful boys. I say that because they look like all my little blonde hair blue eyed kiddos. Take care! Becky Clement 530-587-6365 or 530-305-1538
2 comments:
Hope they had fun!! BTW...Allen is at the game as well! Roll tide :) Thanks for keeping up the blog, it is fun to see your boys grow up. Hope all is well!
Hi Kris and Stacey, If this is a duplicate, I'm sorry. I just don't think the first one work. Anyway, my name is Becky, I ran across your Blog on a hyperoxaluria search. I read it and cried and cried. I, unfortunately know exactly how you feel right now. Three out of the four of our children have PH1(Primary Hyperoxaluria) Our 7 yr. old boy has had a kidney/liver transplant and our two daughters 2 & 10 have'nt had any symptoms. We went through a few VERY hard years, but nobody would every know it to look at my kids now. They are all so healthy!! You have a special family, I know that because I know God doesn't send challenges like these to the weak... and through these challenges you will become even stronger. And you know that those little boys are very special little spirits sent to Angel parents to take care of them. Please call or e-mail. My husband and I would love to walk through this with you. It helps to have someone that understands.. and honestly we feel like pros now. I know you're still waiting on your results but please call because I have some great contacts for you that you should know about. Take Care and cherish those beautiful boys. I say that because they look like all my little blonde hair blue eyed kiddos. Take care! Becky Clement 530-587-6365 or 530-305-1538
Post a Comment