Monday, February 2, 2009

The Great Escape

The boys and I had a great week last week visiting grandparents. We really just chilled for a week. No agenda which was nice. My parents spoiled us all. We just signed Hamilton up for soccer last week so my dad took him to get his soccer gear.....cleats, leg guards, multiple shorts, shirts, and jackets. Way over the top but Hamilton was thrilled to say the least. Jack of coarse got jealous because even at two he loves sports. So my dad made a second trip to the sports store and got the same attire for Jack. Can you say spoiled? We ate at Outback Friday night for my upcoming birthday. And mom and I even got in a little shopping without the kids. I must say I missed Kris terribly and was very ready to see him when we returned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday, stac!
Hope you had a great one TODAY!
Much love, Christin