.......or not. I just cannot seem to get the boys well. Jackson was treated for Bronchitis and an ear infection last Friday. Tuesday, Hamilton came down with pink eye. For almost two weeks now Samuel has been coughing his lungs up. Hamilton started with that also last Friday. So today after Hamilton vomited from coughing so much last night, I decided it was time for a family trip to the doc........pneumonia. Yes, Hamilton and Samuel both have pneumonia. Hamilton seems to be sicker with it than Samuel. He is wheezing pretty bad. After filling 7 prescriptions (in a week), co-pays, whiny kids, along with multiple other things going on in our life right now the brighter side seems pretty far away.
2 comments:
Stacey, we are praying for you! It's amazing how God is using your family for the conversion of sins. God Bless!
Michael S
I'm so sorry Stacey! I had a friend here whose three kids just got pneumonia- maybe it's going around?! You are such a good mommy- I"m so glad schooling has gone so well- when you are all back on your feet let's play!
Post a Comment