
When we started this school year, I was unsure about how schooling Hamilton with two other needy children in the house would work. But I am thrilled to say it has been wonderful. I have learned to be less anal and schedule oriented. Don't get me wrong, we still have a tight schedule, but I am a lot more flexible now than I was in Aug. Hamilton is learning to work more independently which helps a lot. Jackson and Samuel join in more often than not and Hamilton enjoys helping them. We started a few weeks ago listening to classical music while we work and we love it. The boys seems so much calmer when it is on. This morning Samuel reminded me to turn on the "school music". So we are committing to another year of homeschooling. Next year Sam will be officially added to the role. I am so blessed to be able to invest my time and energy all day everyday into my boys. They are so worth it.
1 comment:
Sam, do you always do school in your under-roos? :) - aunt anna
Post a Comment