
You gotta love Hamilton. First born, knows everything or so he thinks, keeper of his two brothers, Mommy, and Daddy. One day Hamilton will rule the world. He is such a first born male. Our house would not run without him. He can do anything and everything. Kris and I adore him.

Hamilton on a ride at the track. Notice the wheels in his head are turning in this pictures. He is probably thinking "this is such a baby ride, why in the world did I get on it".

Hamilton and the love of his life.....Marmee. Hamilton adores my mother. If he is not madly in love with me, then my mother would definitely be my second choice for him. My mom is amazing. She know my boys so well. She and Hamilton had long walks on the beach and many in depth conversations on the deck of the beach house in the evening. She told me one night she felt like she was having a conversation with a grown man. They have such a special relationship. To turn the corner and catch her praying over him melts my heart. She is one in a million.

Hamilton over thinking his next putt putt move.

Hamilton could sit on the beach and fish all day, even though he never catches anything. He did have a really good day crabbing one day. Of coarse I was not there, so I don't have one picture. It would happen that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment