Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Samuel

Samuel crabbing! If anything had actually been on the end of the string when he pulled it in, he would have freaked.
Sam playing putt putt would make you pee on yourself. He is hilarious!! If you want a good laugh, come hang out with Samuel. He is hands down the funniest kid I know.

Sam was tall enough this year to drive the go-cart by himself. As mom and I closed are eyes praying he did well to avoid a melt down, Sam took the wheels and proved we had nothing to worry about. He had everything under control. We were so proud of Sam.


Always showing just a little crack!!! I ended up sunscreening the top of his booty everyday.



This pictures sums up Sam. Crazy, wild, fun, full of life!!!! He keeps me on my toes 24/7 and I love every second of it. As Gigi would say, he is our hunk a hunk of burning love!!!!!!!





No comments: