Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer Project


We finished up school today....YEAH!!!  We have a ceremony tomorrow night, and then Hamilton will be done until Aug.  I am hoping to turn his room into a school room, playroom, living room for the boys.  The room is huge, with tall ceilings, and two awesome closets.  I will put Jack and Sam together and Hamilton will move into Jack's room.  It seems silly to have three boys, who want to be together all the time, to all have there own room.   So I thought the above pictures were inspirational and hope to get busy when we get home from the beach.  Any ideas on how to design on a dime would be appreciated. 

By the way, I just came in from playing ball with Jack.  He told me my knuckle ball was BEAST!!!  How funny is that.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ooooh...can't wait to see the new classroom- I'm inspired by your pics too! So glad you had a great relaxing time at the beach- I'm ready to go myself!