Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beach Trip

Our beach trip was wonderful.  I could write a book on how much I love Seagrove Beach and what a wonderful time we had.  It is just a different way of life down there.  I am honestly considering spending an entire winter month down there with the boys this year.  What awesome memories the boys would have saying they grew up going to the beach for a month in the winter.  So if I go missing in action in Jan or Feb.....look for me at the beach.   

4 comments:

carammccoy said...

Great pictures! I can tell everyone had a blast!!

--Shelley said...

i think i have said this before but I love that your family has this tradition.

Karen said...

Looks like you had the great time, so glad you had your trip before the oil disaster.

Anonymous said...

If you go to the beach for a month can I go? Brenda C