Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Latest Find!!

I am so excited!!  I found this futon at a store here that sales new and used furniture.  I purchased it in red for the boys new school/play room.  I also got an entertainment center with pocket doors I am going to refinish for the room as well.  The boys new rooms have been painted and all their bedding has been ordered.  And I have refinished three pieces of furniture between the two rooms.  I painted Hamilton's room the blue/gray and ended up repainting it in a tan color a little lighter than Sam and Jacks room.  I also sent his map comforter back and repurchsed a nautical stripe bedding instead.  I was ready for ALL the blue to be gone and neutral on the walls allows me to buy RED leather futons.  I am not ready for before and after pictures but it is coming along nicely.  I now have to tackle painting the playroom which has 12 or 14 foot ceiling so it will be a major task.  I cannot wait until the back of the house is completed.  Then I can work on my oasis.

1 comment:

carammccoy said...

I am very impressed with all of the painting..that's a lot of hard work. I always pass that chore off to the hubby. Bad wife :).