Monday, July 26, 2010

New Dining Room

This is my new dining room and by far my favorite room in the house.  It is nice, elegant (I think) and just a great room for relaxing.  It use to be our computer room and I hated walking into the front door seeing the computer.   Plus the computer was too available.  I find myself spending less and less time on the computer which is a good thing.  So we moved a lot of furniture out and got some sitting chairs, and i also painted my ceilings and under the chair rail.  The round coffee table was my grandmothers.  I refinished it and it looks great.  I had my coffee and breakfast in there this morning along with my quiet time.  It was wonderful.

3 comments:

carammccoy said...

You have been working hard! Looks wonderful! Oh I can't wait to be able to leave out decorations that stay in there place :).

Donna said...

Gorgeous, classy, soothing- FEMININE! I LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! All the rooms look lovely. Let me know when you start your own interior design consulting business.