
I have been wanting to start posting some materials we use homeschooling that I love and could not live without. Versa Tiles is one of them. I actually got the ones I use back when I taught school. It is a self-checking, independent practice of phonics, math, or whatever you want to purchase. My little ones love it. And it is great to use when they need to work independently while I am helping Hamilton. You basicly use a set of tiles to complete a task on a page. Then when you are done you close the tile holder, flip, and check the back to see if the picture you made with the tiles matches the picture on the page. It really is great. Ordering from the Cuisenaire Website is expensive but you can find them on ebay and amazon too. Just thought I would share.
http://www.etacuisenaire.com/versatiles/versatiles_reading.jsp
1 comment:
This is great Stacey- thanks for sharing. I hope this is the first of many homeschooling posts you make!
Post a Comment