Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sad Day

Thank you for your prayers, text, and sweet notes of encouragement. Today my ultrasound showed our baby's heartbeat had stopped and our fourth child is already in the presence of our King. I am completely overcome with grief, pain, loss, emptyness, sadness, etc. Though I never held this baby in my arms, I was completely in love with him/her. Thoughts of this sweet child consumed me throughout the day. I will never understand why, but I do take great comfort in knowing my Heavenly Father is in complete control.

3 comments:

Donna said...

May God send His supernatural peace and hold you through your grief. I'm so, so sorry Stacey. You will see this angel again- my grandmother always said about her lost baby, "we will hold you in our hearts until we hold you in our arms." Love you.

Tennille said...

Thinking of you all.

--Shelley said...

stacey donna told me about what all is going on with you. so i wanted to check in. i am praying even now for comfort and peace.