Sunday, March 18, 2012

Newest Additions

Meet the twins. After a battle with infertility and a heartbreaking miscarriage last Spring, we found out on my birthday we were expecting again. Praise the Lord. He heard the cry of a mothers heart. Feb 13th after blood work came back, dr said my hcg levels were rock bottom and we would most likely miscarry. I was just numb. How could I finally be pregnant again to quickly be told a miscarriage is inevitable. I was heartbroken. Valentines day the phone rang around 7am. It was my dr. He informed me my blood work had been switched with another patient. I had received her levels and she had received mine. My levels were perfect. Our baby was fine. I went in for an ultrasound that day and we saw ONE yolk sac and everything looked great. On Feb 23rd, two days before Kris's birthday, went in for 2nd ultrasound to check for heartbeat and chart growth. Ultrasound tech quickly found a heartbeat and as she was trying to measure beats per min she spots baby #2. Of coarse Kris was out of town and I was by myself. I was shocked but insanely thrilled to see the two strong heartbeats of my miracle babies. I could not stop the tears from flowing. I literally felt like God was saying "I'm giving you more than you asked for or imagined". I am just in awe of these babies and even more in awe of God's faithfulness and perfect timing. I am so blessed. The boys are thrilled and have taken such good care of me through these sick and exhausting days. I cannot wait to share this amazing journey with friends and family. And I absolutely cannot wait to hold these gifts in my arms. Thank you Lord!

We did find out at our last ultrasound the twins are identical. So we will either have two boys or two girls!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Donna said...

Praise the Lord! This is so amazing- I can't wait to see your identical twins!!!!!!! :)

BB Tucker said...

Stacy, precious precious!!!!! So happy for you and your family. God's answers are always wiser than our prayers, areon't they?

Tennille said...

This is awesome news! Congratulations to you all!