Monday, April 9, 2012
Sad Hearts
It is with a very sad, aching, and greiving heart that I let you know during a routine ultrasound last Wednesday both my precious twins where found without a heartbeat. They both measured perfectly to date (almost 13 weeks) leading my doctor to think their passing was very recent. They were still so sweetly laying side by side. Together they came into this world and together they left. And though they may have never seen the face of their mother, they have now seen the face of Jesus and have been made completely whole. I was induced this past Thurday and gave birth to two perfect baby boys....Henry Ogburn and George Munn. I cannot with my earthly mind begin to understand how or why this could happen. But I do feel the Lord saying, "Many are watching you, point them to me". So today I'm fixing my eyes on Jesus and begging Him for emotional strength and physicaly strength to get through the days, weeks, and months ahead. Kris and I are planning a graveside service this friday for family to honor the lives of our miracle babies that brought much JOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Keeping you and your family in my prayers!
Oh Stacey- my heart is broken. I'm just so, so sorry. There are no words. I know the joy these little boys brought into your life. They are whole and healthy in the sight of God now and they will never sin or offend Him. You know we lost our Michael not long ago and we had put on his gravestone, "Better is one day in Your courts than a thousand elsewhere." I love you and the boys and will always remember them.
Stacey- you and I were in Donna's wedding together. I just want you to know that I am praying for you and your family. I lost a long-waited for child to miscarriage last month, and it is such great sorrow. Know that so many sister's in Christ are loving you and praying for you.
Stacey, I am writing this through tears. I also loved your twins, and have had them in my prayers. There are just things we will never know until we get to heaven, and this is one.
You and Kris are amazing parents, and I know your twins would have had the most amazing home in which to be raised. The only one better is the one they have today.
I wish I were there to give you a hug. Many of us are grieving with you and your family.
So sorry for your loss.
Love,
BB Tucker
Post a Comment