Monday, April 16, 2012
New Blog
Kris and I were so blessed by reading your sweet comments as you learned of the loss of our twin boys. My desire is to share them with you. They have changed my life. I feel like God wants to use their story to encourage others who have experienced the loss of a child through miscarriage. Miscarriage is such a painful experience to walk through. It is so easy to go in for a D&C and come home and pretend life goes on as normal. Life is never "normal again". You are missing apart of you. Apart of your family. I have created a blog just to journel and share my experience and my sweet babies who have gone on to be the the Lord....all three of them. I hope their sweet lives spur you on and encourage you has they have me.
http://www.healingaftermiscarriage.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment