Monday, December 10, 2007

Addie





All of you know Addie our German Shepherd. Today, we found out she has heart worms. We were so sad to get the news. Kris and I love Addie, but our three boys adore her. She is their playmate and protector. For those of you who are pet lovers, you know your pets are definitely a member of the family. The vet said we can slowly watch her die, or we can get her treatment for around $600.00...... So she starts treatment tonight and will come home tomorrow evening. For three weeks she is suppose to be still......no barking, running, or playing ball. That will be the real challenge. So I have gone from taking care of Samuel to nursing our 6 1/2 year old Shepherd. I guess when you have a husband, three children, and a dog there is always someone (or some dog) needing your attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Poor Addie! Poor Stacey! Hope she gets to feeling better soon. Can you visit anytime the next two weeks- we don't have any moms day out next week and I'm all done with Christmas shopping.