Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Perfect Tree




This past Saturday, we ventured out to a Christmas tree farm to find the "perfect" tree. Boy did we ever find the "perfect" tree.......a 10 foot Leland Cyprus. Growing up, my family always had a real tree, and we always cut it down. This going to Lowe's was not for me. So last year, we found a tree farm, cut our tree, and hopefully started a great family tradition. The boys absolutely love it. This year we had no idea how large our tree was until we put it in a stand and got it in our living room. We have 11 foot ceilings, but his tree still looks like a monster. I can no longer call Kris the Grinch. The tree is beautiful, smells wonderful, and now sets a new standard for The Sodergren Family Christmas Tree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a perfect tree, I think I can smell it's glorious scent over here. Have a lovely weekend!

--Shelley said...

I LOVE real trees. Hopefully next year being our own house again we will have one. And, yes, cutting down a tree will be a super fun tradition for those boys.