We had a wonderful Christmas. The boys from Dec 1st on were really excited about the holidays and spending time with family. Santa was way to good to them this year. Christmas Eve when Kris and I were putting together and setting out toys, I realized I went way overboard. I had bought for them, my parents had bought for them, and my wonderful uncle had bought for them........and these purchases a donation to Santa. So in addition to gifts from friends and family they had tons of Santa. So at 1:00 am Christmas Eve, Kris and I decided to put some of the toys up for Valentine's Day and Easter. CRAZY!!!!
After visiting Jennifer for Christmas Eve, we drove home and let the boys open one present each. Hamilton opened a Bible. He had been wanting a new and old testament for our Sunday night bible study at church. After we opened, Kris read the Christmas story from Luke from Hamilton's new Bible. I hope this is a tradition that will continue in our family. It was great time.......just me, Kris, and the boys.
Enjoy the pictures!!!! And Happy New Year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment