Thursday, January 24, 2008

Feeling Old

Many of you know I turn 30 in a week and a half. I realize 30 isn't really old, but lately it is looking pretty over the hill to me. Since the first of the year, I have been diagnosed with a herniated disc in my lower back and gallstones. I will actually have my gallbladder removed on Monday. Then after that recovery, I will be able to address my back. CRAZY!!! With all of the health issues combined with chasing 3 wild boys on a daily basis, I am scared to even think of what 40 will bring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope not old at all! I have already hit the 30 year mark. :) Sorry about all the health problems, best of luck with all of that. I enjoy looking at your pictures, what a cute family.
Cara

--Shelley said...

Who knew you were in pain? That is a Mommy for ya!

Anonymous said...

You are not old- if you are old- we are all old! Happy Birthday! Hope you get to go to Outback! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fun night tonight, I'm sure your family will throw you a big 30th :).
What's your e-mail again? I only had part of it in my address book for some reason.
Cara