Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm Alive

Who knew having my gallbladder removed would keep me down for over a week? I thought after 3 c-sections having my gallbladder removed would be a piece of cake.....WRONG. On top of having my gallbladder removed, I did have dye run though my bile ducts and the doctor decided to do some exploring while I was asleep. So maybe that explains the longer recovery. My mom was able to stay a week and a half. Kris was wonderful....super sensitive and remarkably dealt with 3 boys off mommy's routine. I did get my stitches out today which feels great, but I was informed I still have 2 more weeks on laying low and no heavy lifting or pulling. I always laugh when doctors tell me that. If they could see and average day at my house, they would know that is an impossible task. I am convienced Jack should have been a monkey. He literally wants to be on my hip all day long.

The boys are great!!! Currently they are playing outside with the little girl next door. It has given me a wonderful break and a chance to catch up on house work and laundry. I keep seeing Jack running by chasing his brothers and laughing.......... that just makes me smile. I LOVE my boys!!!!

No comments: