Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Oak Mountain......A Must in the Spring!!!!!
My parents are very brave indeed. They have all three of Jennifer's and Hamilton at Oak Mountain State Park for a few days of camping. It is close enough where Anna and I can make day trips with the babies. We went over yesterday and had a blast. It is a wonderful place to visit in the Spring. The petting zoo was full of baby animals. We fell in love with the baby lambs. Hamilton really feels like one of the big boys now. I really am missing him though!! This is Hamilton paddling their fishing boat. Turtles are everywhere in the water!!
Michael and Jack out in the boat. Jack does what the big kids do. I couldn't pay Samuel to get in the boat. He watched from the pier!!!
Samuel and the baby goats. Is this not the sweetest?
Hamilton holding a 3 day old baby goat. Hamilton wants a farm and Mommy does too.
Michael, Eli, and Hamilton. I think Michael is a stud!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! Your parents are awesome! Oak Mountain is beautiful- I've always said we should take advantage of it more. Michael really is a cutie! Let's chat soon!
Oh I am glad you made it out to
Oak Mountain and had a fun time.
We just love it there!
How fun! Are they still in town? I'd love to see y'all!
Post a Comment