Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ellie Grace


















Ellie Grace is here and absolutely beautiful. Jennifer did an amazing job and deserves woman of the year. After going from 4 to 10 cm in about 10 minutes, no time for epidural, and Ellie Grace came so quick nurse (and me of coarse) delivered her. It is a crazy crazy story. But mom and baby are doing great and are both home.



3 comments:

christindeas said...

Stacey, oh my goodness, I clicked on your blog and thought WHAT?? Stacey had a girl??!! Good thing I kept reading. It was one of those moments from high school when people used to get you two confused! Glad it was that and not that I had missed 9 months of your life! Congratulations to Jennifer!! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Stacey, Please tell Jennifer that she is beautiful. Another Munn, Taylor I think. I think she looks like Jennifer from the pictures. Give Ellie Grace a kiss from her Great Aunt. Glad that Maggie has a sister. Now don't you go and get the fever. Love to all,
Wanda

Anonymous said...

Stacey,

She is adorable!!! Looks like Frank and Jennifer from the pictures. Tell Jennifer hello and congrats!!
Also, we will be praying for you and Kris and Samuel. God is good and He knows your situation firsthand.
Lots of love, Gerald and Susan