Just heard from our Mayo Clinic doctor and everyone elses urine catch looks fine. Everyone is within normal oxalate range except sweet Sam. Still waiting to hear a date on the liver biopsy.
This is good news. I was so sad to read your last post. I have been thinking about you guys and just pray that you all will continue to have the strength to comfort Sam in the days/weeks to come as well as strength for you and Kris. I can only imagine how you two are feeling.
Stacey, I'm so sorry your Samuel is going through this. I will be praying for you all, especially Samuel, and I'll have my Sunday School buddies and Bible Study buddies doing the same. A verse I always have found comfort in is Is. 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Also, Deut. 31:8: The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." BB
3 comments:
This is good news. I was so sad to read your last post. I have been thinking about you guys and just pray that you all will continue to have the strength to comfort Sam in the days/weeks to come as well as strength for you and Kris. I can only imagine how you two are feeling.
Please keep us updated.
-Tennille
Goodness Stacey- how awful about Sam Sam. Glad the boys tested normal. I'm praying for you guys and for sweet Sam's kidney function and liver biopsy!
Stacey, I'm so sorry your Samuel is going through this. I will be praying for you all, especially Samuel, and I'll have my Sunday School buddies and Bible Study buddies doing the same. A verse I always have found comfort in is Is. 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
Also, Deut. 31:8: The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."
BB
Post a Comment