Just wanted to share a few Christmas pictures. The boys are over the stomach bug and they have all three moved on to croop. I think we will be spending the week at home, being lazy, trying to get well. Kris is back at work today, and I must say I really miss him. He was such a huge help to me over the holidays. He does it all from laundry to putting the big boys to bed at night. The boys are enjoying playing with their new things. It is nice for them to have a few new things to keep them busy.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are sorta on the mend :) I was so sorry to read of your Christmas woes! The Cagle's have been sick as well, but not the stomach bug type yet...headed to the doctor again today...o the fun of having kids who share everything, right? Just wanted to let you know that we will miss seeing you for the circus, but would love to get together with you while we are in town if that is at all possible... I also want to hear what you have found out with all the tests for your boys, we keep you in our prayers. Somehow I have misplaced your email, so when life gets a little more manageable, write a quick note to mindycagle@hotmail.com Love you guys! Mindy
Post a Comment