We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are so blessed and truly have much to be thankful for. The holiday came and went and left me thinking one thing......
I love my family......
Kris
my boys
parents
sisters
nephews and niece.
I host Thanksgiving at my house every year. My mom comes early, and we cook for days. We laugh, nibble, and I make fun of her for being messy in the kitchen and she tells me I drive her crazy cleaning up after her. Then the fun begins when the crazy Atlanta cousins arrive. My boys had a blast and LOVED being with their cousins this year. We feasted on Thanksgiving day, planned our black Friday shopping, and had our annual game of flag football. We even celebrated the arrival of the newest member of the family.....Baby Nate. (I have not one picture of the entire few days. My camera broke around Hamilton's birthday and hopefully is in the process of being replaced......hint to Kris)
No comments:
Post a Comment