Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quote for the Day!!

"I hate babies"

Those were the words of my sweet husband as he rolled out of bed this morning. We watched 2 month old Nate last night for Anna. He was fine, but Kris thinks there is nothing in this world more miserable than a newborn baby. It's a good thing I feel the complete opposite. I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face. Babies are refreshing to me. I love gazing into their eyes and hearing them coo. Looks like I have some work to do on Kris before I can expect #4.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Are you wanting another baby?
I will be good with 2 for sure. I always thought you would have lots of kids though. :) Did you know we are expecting another one?
Cara

Our Family said...

That's okay Stacey! He will be different when the baby is his... so go for number 4. I hope all are well.