
Yesterday, we were in Birmingham at Children's Hospital finishing up Samuel's labs. I decided to make a day of it and dressed the boys with the intention of getting their picture made with Santa at the Galleria. We finished at the hospital and go to my favorite restaurant.....Superior Grill. The boys and I have a wonderful lunch. On our way out, we all grab a mint. As we are leaving the parking lot, Hamilton starts screaming that Jack is choking. I throw the car in park and head to the back. By the time I make it over Samuel, who is oblivious to anything in the world going on, Jack was throwing up our wonderful lunch and the mint. My first thought was praise God for leather seats. We run by Anna's for a set of bum clothes and still make it to Santa for pictures. I wasn't going to get their picture made because of coarse Jack wasn't in his cute Christmas outfit. But Santa was so stink in real I had to have a picture. Jack was so terrified that Santa had to sneak behind the chair to even be in the picture. And yes, they gladly took my $32.00 when we exited. But it was worth it. Santa was amazing!!!!! We always seem to have a crazy story behind our Santa pictures. Maybe we will do better next year.......I seriously doubt it.
1 comment:
That's a funny story! At least you got the picture, we just had to leave last year. We haven't even made it to the Galleria and we live here. Oh well. Merry Christmas!
Cara
Post a Comment