Thursday, August 19, 2010
And So It Begins!!!
Hamilton and Jackson began Fall baseball this week. I was a little nervous because Jack skipped t-ball and is playing with 5 and 6 year old on a coach pitch team. Hamilton has always played soccer, so he is starting out on a 7 and 8 year old machine pitch team. They both did GREAT their first practice. Jack is naturally atheletic and although Hamilton is not "naturally atheletic" is is determined and wants to be the best. So I may have two pretty good ball players on my hand. I am going to make Jack keep playing just because I could eat him to pieces in his uniform. His bat bag is bigger than he is and he is so cute dragging it up the hill to practice. So let the fun begin. We have practice tonight, tomorrow night, and Sat. morning. So much for a laid back Fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment