Monday, November 5, 2007

Fall Beach Trip






We returned yesterday from a wonderful week at Seagrove Beach Flordia. The boys had a blast! The weather was beautiful! We could not have picked a better time of year to go. The beach house we stayed in is owned by a client of Kris's. He told us to pick a week and go and enjoy... that is exactly what we did. My parents and Maggie were able to come for most of the week which made the week even more enjoyable. Kris and I were even able to go on a date one night. I took over 325 pictures so I will probably be posting beach pictures for weeks. I adore my boys and seeing them enjoy swimming, playing, fishing, and boating was such a treat. We made lots of memories!!! Enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Lovely photos...if I show them to my family (in particular the male gender) they will want to head to the beach next weekend...maybe we can RV down. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

--Shelley said...

I love seeing pictures of your boys. I took tons of pictures this summer during our few day vacation to the beach too. I love the one of Jackson (i think) playing in the sand with the sunset behind him. And, I love a "cool weather" beach trip!

Anonymous said...

Precious pics Stacey. I'm so glad you got a vacation- and what a treat to have your parents come too! Let's chat soon!